Salmon is one of the best fish options for a Ketogenic diet.
Although fish overall is healthy, not all fish are fatty.
Salmon is one of the fattiest fish and this fat isn’t any old fat.
Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are great for your health, they:
- Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- Can Improve Eye Health.
- Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life.
- Can Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease.
Keto Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 12 oz Smoked Salmon
- 6 tbsp Full-fat Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Arugula
- 6 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- Salt & Black Pepper
- To assemble, lay a Bib lettuce leaf flat, spread with a tbsp cream cheese.
- Top with 2 oz smoked salmon, sprinkle some arugula and a pinch of salt and black pepper and roll-up.
- You can assemble your ingredients in containers ahead of time so you can just grab and go.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here