These delicious flaxseed breakfast waffles are a great low-carb savory breakfast.
With only 1.41g of net carbohydrates per serving, they will keep you loaded with energy and in the fat-burning state of ketosis!
Low-Carb Savory Flaxseed Waffles
- 5 large Eggs
- 2 cups Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder gluten-free
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 tbsp Fresh Herbs basil, parsley, cilantro, sage, etc.
- Salt to taste
- Heat your waffle maker on medium. In a deep bowl combine flax seed with salt and baking powder; whisk well. Set aside.
- With the help of the mixer, beat eggs, water and oil. Blend on high for 30 seconds, until foamy.
- Combine egg mixture to the bowl with the flaxseed mixture and stir well with spatula.
- Once incorporated, allow to sit for five minutes.
- Add in your fresh herbs mix and stir.
- Divide mixture into 6 servings.
- Scoop each onto the preheated waffle maker and close the top. Cook until it beeps.
- Ready. Serve and enjoy!
Net Carbs: 1.41g