Classic tacos get a little twist here to make them Keto-friendly.
We’ve tossed the carb-heavy taco shells and are using large Bib lettuce leaves instead.
And really the filling is the most important part and it is super delicious.
Keto Spicy Tacos
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion finely-chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mexican Spice Seasoning
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bib Lettuce
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add ground beef, salt, Mexican seasoning and brown beef, remove from heat.
- Get out your food containers for the week. Place ground beef in 4 containers, top with salsa and cheese. In separate containers place three Bib lettuce leaves for each day.
- To eat, heat up filling and dollop into the center of lettuce leaves.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here