Here we pair fatty sirloin with nutrient-dense broccoli and a hint of ginger for a kick.
This delicious recipe will get you the fat content you need while also ensuring you’re getting your body good greens.
Keto Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry
- 12 oz Sirloin Beef
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Combine 3 tbsp coconut aminos, 2 tbsp coconut oil, ginger and tsp of black pepper in a bowl for your marinade.
- Slice sirloin against the grain into very thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok/skillet over medium heat, add onion, garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add broccoli tbsp coconut aminos and sauté for five minutes, remove from skillet.
- Add a little more oil and add steak, stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add broccoli mixture back into the skillet and mix.
- Divide your sauté into two containers.