You’re going to love these creamy noodles that are all Keto and full of flavor.
We’ve subbed traditional noodles with zucchini noodles for bold flavor but a totally noodle texture.
The noodles are paired with creamy coconut milk for a totally beefy sauce you’ll love.
- 1 lb Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 4 Zucchinis
- 1 medium Onion finely-chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 can Coconut Milk 13.5 oz
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash zucchini and remove ends, then using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler, turn your zucchini into noodles and cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add ground beef, salt, black pepper and brown beef.
- Add coconut milk, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place creamy beef in three containers, top with zucchini noodles, refrigerate.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here