This keto sweet and sour beef recipe is one of my favorites.
A delicious, low-carb take on the delicious Chinese dish, it will quickly become a favorite in your house!
Keto Sweet and Sour Wraps
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 large White Onion sliced
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Bib Lettuce Leaves
- Combine aminos, vinegar, ketchup and set aside.
- Slice steak against the grain into 1” thick strips and sprinkle with half a tsp salt and half a tsp black pepper.
- Heat three tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and saute for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add onion, bell peppers and saute for an extra 2 minutes, add sauce and mix.
- Divide filling into three containers and pack up two lettuce leaves per container, when ready to eat, scoop filling into lettuce and roll-up.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here