Simple, juicy, filling steak is paired with sweet potato for an amazing meal that will leave you happy and well-fed.
Sirloin is a nice fatty cut of meat that is easy and quick to cook and enjoy.
Even though sweet potatoes are high in carbohydrates and should generally be avoided, this recipe only calls for 2 small sweet potatoes with total net carbs of 7.67g per serving.
- 15 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 cloves Garlic grated
- 2 small Sweet Potatoes
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, brush a pan with olive oil, slice the sweet potato into 1/2” thick discs sprinkle with salt, place on baking pan and sprinkle some oil on top and bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add garlic and cook for a minute, set aside.
- Pat steak dry, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2” tsp black pepper.
- Heat 2-4 tbsp olive oil over medium heat add steak, cook for three minutes and turn over and cook another three minutes for medium-rare.
- Slice steak into bites and place in containers with sweet potatoes with garlic butter drizzled atop.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here