Cheesy eggs are the perfect combination to appease your tastebuds.
Additionally, powering yourself up with eggs and cheese in the morning ensures a balanced mode of energy for your morning, so much so that you might not even want any snacks.
Keto Cheesy Omelette
- 2 Eggs organic, free-range
- 1/2 cup Full-fat Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk with parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Heat up your coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in eggs, top with cheese and cook until cheese melts, fold one-half over the other so cheese is tucked inside and flip, cook another 30 seconds.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here