A delicious keto piccante salad wrap recipe for your low-carb diet.
This recipe is the perfect way to get extra fat into your keto diet and is great for anyone who loves the combination of tuna and mayo
Keto Piccante Tuna Lettuce Wrap
- 6.5 oz Tuna in oil
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 1 tbsp Full-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 bibs Lettuce Leaves
- Place tuna in a bowl.
- Add Siracha, green onion, celery, salt and black pepper.
- Mix ingredients and then add in mayonnaise and mix.
- Place Piccante tuna in a container.
- When you are ready to eat, place Bib lettuce leaves on a flat surface and scoop your Piccante tuna mixture into them, roll them up and crunch away.
- You can add some shredded cheese to this recipe if you so desire.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here