Delicious chicken curry made low-carb with cauliflower rice.
The perfect keto dinner!
Keto Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice
- 4 Chicken Thighs skinless
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a pot, place four tbsp coconut oil, over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic until onion is soft.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, black pepper, add to pan and brown.
- Add tomato paste, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, curry powder, mix, add two cups of water and bring to boil.
- Grate cauliflower into rice granules and steam for 20 minutes.
- Divide cauliflower into two containers, top with thighs and sauce.
Net Carbs: 10.85g