Chicken Caesar salad is a classic favorite, diet or no diet.
The creamy dressing, crispy lettuce and yummy chicken are a great flavor combo and require super simple preparation and assembly.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 4 tbsp Caesar Dressing eg. Wish-Bone Caesar Dressing
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle chicken with a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Place 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook approximately 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside, remove from heat.
- Divide thighs into two containers and divide lettuce into two separate containers, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- When ready to eat, toss lettuce with Caesar dressing and serve chicken thighs over top.
Want to try the Keto Diet?
If you're ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it's FREE!. Check it out here