Chicken breast alone is high in protein but low in fat, but it is a very versatile protein that is easy and quick to cook so we definitely want to include it in our schedule.
Here we’ve paired the chicken breast with fatty avocadoes to get the fat the macro balance we need.
Keto Chicken and Avocado Soup
- 12 oz Chicken Breast cubed
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 Avocados
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 4 tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Mexican Seasoning
- Heat butter in a soup pot over medium heat, add onion, sauté, until soft, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with a teaspoon of salt and black pepper, add to pot and brown.
- Add stock, seasoning, tomato and lime juice, cover and cook over low for 20 minutes.
- Add half a smash avocado per serving when ready to eat.
Net Carbs: 10.63g