Baked Kale Cheddar Chips
- 4 cups Kale chopped, tough stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and place the kale on a few sheets of kitchen paper towel to absorb the excess moisture, pat dry.
- Clean and break kale into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil and season salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- Spread kale pieces in a single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the kale pieces become crispy.
Net Carbs: 3.76g